Despite the Covid-19 outbreak the biennial defence and security exhibition, expert panels and networking FUTURE FORCES FORUM (FFF) will take place on 21 – 23 October 2020 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Prague has been a long-time hub for international defence and security community networking within the FFF events. The FFF is now 5 months ahead of us, and both our team and partners at the governmental institutions and international organisations firmly believe that all of us will meet in October in Prague as originally planned.
FUTURE FORCES FORUM links users of the latest technologies in military and civil security operations to manufacturers and researchers from all over the world. All FFF events are focused on presentations of current and future needs in order to ensure security, and on presentations of industry capabilities to provide armed forces, governments and international organisations with required solutions and technologies.
FUTURE FORCES EXHIBITION 2020
- 200+ exhibitors, 7,000+ professional participants
- 1,200+ official delegates and VIP guests
- Wide networking and business opportunities
EXPERT PANELS 2020
- Future Forces Conference
- Dismounted Soldier Systems Panel
- Future Land Forces Panel
- Future Air Force Panel
- CBRN & Medical Congress
- C4ISTAR Conference
- Logistics Capability Conference
- NATO STO Drone Detectability Specialists‘ Meeting
- Multi-domain Advanced Robotic Systems Conference
- NATO Modelling & Simulation for Autonomous Systems Conference
- Future of Cyber Conference
- NATO Working Groups’ Official Sessions
The exhibition and expert panels regularly attract wide range of professional and business participants from all over the world.