Despite the recent COVID outbreak, the biennial defence and security exhibition, expert panels and networking FUTURE FORCES FORUM (FFF) will take place as scheduled from 21st to 23rd October 2020 in Prague, Czech Republic. FFF links users of the latest technologies in military and civil security operations to manufacturers and researchers from all over the world. All FFF events are focused on presentations of current and future needs in order to ensure security, and on presentations of industry capabilities to provide armed forces, governments and international organisations with required solutions and technologies. Companies who have already confirmed their participation and will be exhibiting include:
- Lockheed Martin
- General Dynamics European Land Systems
- Rheinmetall Defence
- Elbit Systems
- BAE Systems
- H3 Grob Aircraft
- Ceska Zbrojovka
- LIAZ UAV
FFF usually attracts over 7,000 professional participants, out of which 1,500 are official delegates and VIP guests.
Expert panels will include:
- Future Forces Conference (Dismounted Soldier Systems, Future Land Forces and Future Air Force Panels)
- CBRN & Medical Congress;
- C4ISTAR Conference
- Logistics Capability Conference
- Multi-domain Advanced Robotic Systems Conference
- NATO STO Drone Detectability Specialists‘ Meeting
- NATO M&S COE Modelling & Simulation for Autonomous Systems Conference
- Future of Cyber Conference.
There will also be official sessions of four NATO Working Groups whose members will take active part in the program. Prague has been a long-time hub for international defence and security networking within the FFF events. Both the organisers team and partners from the governmental institutions and international organisations firmly believe that all professional community will successfully meet in October in Prague as originally planned.