Rafael Advanced Defense Systems is participating in the Euronaval Online show 2020, taking place from 19-25 October, where the company will present its unique 360° multi-layered suite of maritime defence solutions.
Based upon years of experience and deep operational know-how in various naval arenas and scenarios in addition to integrating combat-proven technologies in all domains, we maintain our efforts in bringing leading technologies and solutions to provide naval forces defence superiority against all modern naval threats above and below the waves. These include naval area defence, swarm attack defence, and torpedo defence.
Our unique portfolio of naval systems enable various possible combinations of deployment fully tailored to your requirements. Given the current exhibition platform, we will have a virtual booth at the show and request to meet with you and your team in a video conference format.
- TYPHOON C-UAS Naval Remote Weapon Station – this system capitalises on Rafael’s world-renowned, long-standing TYPHOON family of combat-proven naval defence solutions. It incorporates a diverse mix of synchronised smart multi-spectral sensors, weapons and intelligent effectors that translate to very high hit accuracies.
- Naval SPIKE ER, electro-optical, guided missile which comprises a lightweight, compact and stabilised turret with four missiles on the mount, together with a fire control system for effective ranges of up to 8 km. The system enables very fast sensor-to-shooter loop closure in day/night defensive and offensive scenarios, thereby ensuring mission success with surgical precision.
- Naval SPIKE NLOS – This compact system enables stand-off of up to 25 km ‒ with pinpoint accuracy, providing sea-to-shore fire support or sea-to-sea targeting, on a wide range of naval platforms. Allowing maximum operational flexibility, the Naval SPIKE NLOS capabilities include real-time tactical intelligence gathering, in-flight target switching and mission abort, and can be integrated with the ship’s own C2
Rafael’s naval Electronic Warfare solutions support all EW related tasks of the modern naval combat vessel. Covering Situational Awareness and Electronic Intelligence over the entire EM spectrum, Electronic Protection via on-board and off-board ECM, decoys and Electronic Attack, Rafael provides a comprehensive and integrated EW solution. Assisted by AI algorithms, such solutions enable automatic or minimum man-in the-loop operation of all EW tasks on board the combat vessel.
- C-GEM™ was designed to deceive the most advanced seekers of modern Anti-Ship Missiles (ASM). Modern coherent radar seekers employ Chaff and Corner Reflector discrimination algorithms, mostly based on range/Doppler analysis of the targets. The C-GEM™ rocket is launched from the combat vessel and generates a legitimate and attractive target within seconds from detection of the ASM. The C-GEM™ rocket can be integrated into any decoy launching system, installed or planned to by installed on a combat vessel.
- SEWS-DV™ incorporates state-of-the-art technologies such as C-PEARL-DV™ digital wide-band, multi-bit receivers that directly sample RF and automatically analyse radar signals. Integrated with the C-PEARL-DV is Digital-Shark Digital RF memory ECM which incorporates Solid-State Array Transmitters (SSAT) with Gallium Nitride (GaN) based amplifiers, which achieves exceptional reliability, high Effective Radiated Power (ERP) and enables simultaneous handling of multiple ASM threats over the 6-40GHz frequency band.
- TORBUSTER – a 4th generation decoy combining both soft and hard-kill capabilities, forming a part of a comprehensive self-defence solution against all types of acoustic homing torpedoes, to protect both submarines and surface vessels in deep and shallow waters. TORBUSTER is the first active operational hard-kill torpedo defence counter-measure.