- Global air travel recovery slower than anticipated.
- Cash containment and business adaptation on track.
- 9m revenues € 30.2 bn 9m EBIT Adjusted € -0.1bn.
- 9m EBIT (reported) € -2.2bn; 9m loss per share (reported) € -3.43.
- Restructuring provision of € -1.2bn recognised in EBIT (reported).
- 9m free cash flow before M&A and customer financing € -11.8bn.
- Strong liquidity underpins business resilience and flexibility.
- Q3 performance: convergence of production and deliveries, free cash flow before M&A and customer financing € +0.6bn.
- Guidance issued on FCF before M&A and customer financing for fourth quarter 2020.
Read the full Airbus results here.