- Russian-Algerian drills
- the Indra-2021 Russian-Indian exercise
- the Friendship-2021 Russian-Pakistani exercise
- Russian-Vietnamese tank exercises
- the LaRos-2021 Russian-Laotian drills
- Russia-Sri Lankan anti-terrorism exercise.
“In addition, the Peace Mission 2020 joint anti-terrorist drills involving Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (ShOS) nations and the Unbreakable Brotherhood 2021 exercise involving the peacekeeping forces of the Collective Security Treaty Organisation (ODKB) are also expected to take place in Russia,” the statement claims.
The Ministry added that Russian troops would also participate in the Selenga 2021 Russian-Mongolian exercise hosted by Mongolia.
“All exercises will be aimed at boosting peacekeeping and counterterrorism efforts,” the MoD emphasised.
The Russian Strategic Missile Forces (RVSN) will conduct over 200 exercises of various levels in 2021, having conducted over 200 command-and-staff and tactical exercises in 2020.