The FEINDEF Foundation will organise the FEINDEF360: On-line meeting with the international business on 24 and 25 February to highlight FEINDEF 2021 as a catalyst for defence programmes in Spain and as an opportunity to boost the defence industry, employment, talent, innovation and digital transformation. FEINDEF360 will also put the focus on the development of sectoral agendas with influence on defence and security in the “Strategic Framework for Industrial Spain 2030” in the post-Covid era.
FEINDEF360 will be attended by:
- Major General José Luis Murga Martínez (Deputy Director General of Planning, Technology and Innovation of the General Directorate of Armament and Material)
- Colonel Ramón María Pérez Alonso (Managing Director of the FEINDEF Foundation)
- Captain José Luis Nieto Fernández (Head of the Planning and Control Area of the General Directorate of Armament and Material)
- Jaime Lucas de Pedro (Head of Area in the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism)
- Jesús Alonso Martín (Director of Business Development of ISDEFE)
The event will be held in four geographical areas:
- Europe, Middle East and Africa: 24 February at 9:00 a.m. UCT
- North America: Wednesday, 24 February at 15:00 UCT
- Asia Pacific: Thursday, 25 February at 8:00 UCT
- Iberoamerica: Thursday, 25 February at 3:00 p.m. UCT
This meeting is supported by the Spanish Ministries of Defence, Industry, Trade & Tourism and Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation. This is in addition to the collaboration of ISDEFE, a public consulting and engineering company of reference in the field of Defence and Security.