Patria will attend IDEX from 21 – 25 February 2021 in Abu Dhabi showcasing several state-of-the-art products. This is the only international defence exhibition and conference in the MENA region demonstrating the latest technology across land, sea and air sectors of defence. The exhibition takes place biennially at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) in Abu Dhabi.
The following products will be on show:
- Patria AMVXP 8×8 is extremely modern, modular and robust armoured wheeled vehicle providing the superior fire power protection and mobility. Patria AMVXP has fully digitalised vehicle data and control systems.
- Patria NEMO is a turreted, light weight and remote-controlled 120 mm mortar system with a high level of mobility, protection and accuracy. Patria NEMO is capable of both direct and indirect fire, even when the vehicle is moving.
- Patria 6×6 armoured wheeled vehicle is an unparalleled choice for troop transportation and combat support roles. It is modern and quick-to-deploy, providing superior mobility and high ballistic protection.
- ARIS and ARIS-E are advanced real-time Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) and Electronic Support Measures (ESM) systems used to intercept, record and analyse radar signals and further providing automatic identification, real-time geolocating and tracking of radars on the battlefield (such as forming tactical electronic situational awareness picture).
- MUSCL (Multi-static Coherent Location), which is a passive radar system utilising signals from existing radio and TV broadcast networks for aerial and surface target detection and tracking.
- CANDL Compact Airborne Networking Data Link (CANDL), a system for airborne networking applications such as Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), Manned-Unmanned Teaming (MUMT), Intra-Flight Data Link (IFDL) and Live Virtual Constructive training (LVC).
- CRAWLR, an is an open source intelligence (OSINT) software product for governmental actors for gathering and analysing open source data combined with private data. The software collects, classifies, enriches and analyses information from multiple sources using discrete data mining. Further, highly sophisticated image and optical character recognition and offline neural network-based translation tools help gather and analyze data from both the public Internet and Dark Web. CRAWLR is an effective tool against hybrid warfare, terrorism, drug and illegal arms trafficking and is a highly effective cyber and military intelligence capability.
Patria’s stand number is H8-B19.