At this year’s IDEX, taking place from February 21 to 25, 2021, in Abu Dhabi, UAE, Rohde & Schwarz (Hall 7, Booth B42) is showcasing:
- the NAVICS integrated naval communications system
- secure software defined radios of the SOVERON product family brand
- cellular network analysis and intelligence solutions used by agencies and authorities worldwide
- aerospace and defence test solutions
- endpoint security and network encryption systems.
Rohde & Schwarz is presenting aerospace and defence solutions that provide safety and efficiency in all fields. As a proven partner of local authorities, armed forces and the aerospace & defense industry, the independent company provides tactical and strategic intelligence and digital communications sovereignty. This is through a comprehensive range of advanced technologies, high-performance products and reliable services.
Offering an innovative portfolio of interoperable, high-performance solutions for deployment on land, in the air and at sea and in a network centric environment, Rohde & Schwarz is a systems partner and integrator for planning, developing, manufacturing and implementing turnkey technologies.
The technology group’s innovative communications, information and security products help industry and government customers ensure a safer and connected world.