Rafael Advanced Defense Systems will be participating in the DSEI Exhibition in London from 14 to 17 September 2021. For over 70 years, the company has been a global pioneer in the field of defence research and development. Known for its wide array of groundbreaking, combat proven technologies, Rafael has transformed the approach to the modern battlefield. With dozens of multi-purpose, multi-platform solutions for air, land, sea, cyber or space applications, Rafael solutions are currently deployed by dozens of militaries and security forces around the world.
During DSEI, Rafael will showcase several of its world class ground, aerial, and naval solutions including:
- Next Generation Combat Vehicle Suite (NGCV-S): NGCV-S transforms any combat vehicle into a connected, well protected, optionally manned, lethal defence system. An array of sensors and cameras provide full situational awareness while automatic target recognition allows for threat detection and identification. Additionally, a complete video management system allows crew members to remain fully protection inside a closed-hatch cabin. DSEI marks the first showcase of this suite with its enhanced artificial intelligence architecture.
- SEA BREAKER: Unveiled in June 2021, Rafael’s SEA BREAKER is a 5th generation long-range autonomous precision guided missile system enabling significant attack performance against a variety of high-value maritime and land targets. By employing Rafael’s legacy of high-end precision guided munitions, SEA BREAKER serves as a pinpoint, surgical force multiplier both on land and at sea. DSEI is the first time the system is being displayed at a global defence exhibition or outside Israel.
- DRONE DOME: an end-to-end, combat proven counter-Unmanned Aerial System (C-UAS) providing all-weather, 360-degree rapid defense against hostile drones. DRONE DOME detects even small targets at distances over 3.5 km, intercepts and neutralises them with soft and hard kill measures, while inflicting minimal damage to the surrounding environment yet providing maximum safety to friendly aircraft.
- SPIKE Missile Family: This family of 5th generation, multi-purpose, EO-guided missile systems providing pinpoint accuracy on land, at sea, and in the air. It can upgrade helicopters into powerful force multipliers, enabling ultra-long standoff ranges and enhanced lethality in a lightweight package and extended mission endurance.
- TROPHY APS: As the world’s only operational, combat-proven APS for armoured fighting vehicles, TROPHY APS detects, classifies, and engages incoming threats and delivers unmatched survivability and maneuverability for all vehicle classes.
- BNET SDR: an advanced, tactical Broadband IP Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) Software Defined Radio (SDR) providing reliable high-speed, low-delay connectivity for broadband data, voice and video on-the-move for ground and airborne platforms, HQs, and dismounted soldiers. The modular, multi-band, multi-channel, net-centric system enables unprecedented data rates and user numbers, enabling all land, sea, and air units to participate in a single, seamless, scalable network.
- FIRE WEAVER: a networked system connecting all battlefield elements in real time, instantly selecting the most relevant shooter for every acquired target. Simultaneously handling multiple targets using AI and data fusion, it enables warfighters to receive and share battlefield data via augmented reality icons on their weapon sights, creating a common situational awareness picture for all participants.