Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Rheinmetall AG and 4iG PLC have set up an IT joint venture (JV) in Budapest, known as Rheinmetall 4iG Digital Services LLC (R4), deepening their existing cooperation which started in early 2022. The JV will provide IT services for Rheinmetall’s subsidiaries starting in 2023, and potentially to third parties as well. 4iG holds a 51% stake in R4, with Rheinmetall holding the remaining 49% share. The new JV is intended to improve Rheinmetall’s IT capabilities, while also giving 4iG greater access to the global market for IT services.