Data Privacy Statement
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The following information concerns the collection of personal data while using this website. Personal data are all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible officer pursuant to Article 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Mittler Report Verlag GmbH, Beethovenallee 21, 53173 Bonn, Germany (see our Masthead).
You can contact our extern data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at his postal address:
Große Bleichen 21
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to refusal of processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a data protection regulatory body.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you are only using the website for information and do not register or transmit information to us in any other way, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the enquiry
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Quantity of data transferred in each case
- The website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
These data are saved and subsequently deleted automatically according to legal requirements
§ 4 Contact Form
For questions of whatever kind you are invited to use the contact form offered on our website. To put us in a position to respond we need your valid email address and your name. More details may be submitted on a voluntary basis. With the objective to establish contact data processing is executed according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntary accord. Personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted automatically after responding to your information request.
§ 5 Cookies, Social-Media-Plug-Ins, Web Tracking
If you have given your consent, Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Ireland Limited (“Google”) is used on this website. The use includes the “Universal Analytics” operating mode. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus analyze a user’s activities across devices.
§ 6 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to the ESD Spotlight newsletter.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in process. This means that after you register, we send an email to the email address you gave asking for confirmation that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information is locked and automatically deleted after a month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you used and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the process is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to investigate possible misuse of your personal information.
(3) The only obligatory information for transmission of the newsletter is your email address. Provision of other, separately marked data is voluntary and is used in order to contact you personally. After your confirmation, we store your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to transmission of the newsletter and unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time. You can revoke it by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by email to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact point given in the Masthead.
§ 7 Revocation or withdrawal of consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have agreed to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. After you have pronounced it to us, the revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal information on consideration of interests, you can revoke your consent to processing. This is the case, in particular, if processing is not necessary for fulfilment of a contract with you, which is always outlined by us in the subsequent description of the functions. When exercising the right of revocation, we ask you to cite the reasons why we should not process your personal information as we have previously done. In the case of a justified revocation, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or convey to you our protection-worthy and necessary reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) Of course, you can revoke consent to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time.
(4) You can inform us about your revocation under the following contact data: Mittler Report Verlag GmbH, Beethovenallee 21, 53173 Bonn, Germany; firstname.lastname@example.org, see our Masthead).
§ 8 Use of our Subscription Form
(1) If you wish to subscribe, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide personal data that we require in order to process your order. Mandatory fields for the conclusion of contracts are specially marked; other information is voluntary. We process the data you provide in order to complete your order. For this purpose, we can pass your payment details on to our company bank. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b or lit. f GDPR.
We can also process the data provided by you in order to inform you about other interesting products in our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for the duration of ten years. However, after two years we restrict processing, i.e. your data are only used to comply with legal requirements. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling statutory archiving and storage obligations isArticle 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR.
§ 9 Data Security
To protect your data against coincidental or deliberate manipulation, loss – in part or total -, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties we use suitable technical and organisational security measures. Our security measures are subject to continuous improvement according to technological advances.
§ 10 Topicality
This data privacy statement is currently valid, status: 23 May 2018. As a result from the continued development of our website and offers or based on changing legal or administrative regulations it may become necessary to alter this data privacy statement. A topical and valid version of the data privacy statement can be accessed at our website www.euro-sd.com and printed any time.